Landlord Gas Safety Checks, Home Buyer Reports, Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms & Legionella Risk Assessments.
Gas Care take gas safety seriously and all of our Gas Safe Registered engineers are qualified to undertake gas safety inspections.
In 1996 the government passed a law that requires all landlords, who rent either part or all of a property, to have all household gas appliances and pipes checked every 12 months with a Landlord gas safety certificate to this effect.
- Landlord Gas Safety Checks & Home Buyer Reports
- If you let your property out, by law you are required to have a landlord gas safety certificate for the property each year by a registered Gas Safe engineer.
- Our Gas Safe registered engineers can carry out your gas safety checks.
- Our office team can contact your tenant directly to arrange & send you a reminder when it is due.
- We'll send you a copy of the Gas Safety Check record when the checks have been completed.
- We'll even send you or your Letting Management Agent a reminder the following year.
- Gas Care can now install both smoke and carbon monoxide alarms & carry out Legionella Risk Assessments in private rented accommodation too.
- Phone Gas Care to find out more on 01457 868 040.