Solar PV Electric & Solar Thermal Hot Water & Heat Pump Installation
Renewable energy technologies like Solar offer an alternative to fossil fuels and can help reduce your homes CO2 emissions.
Solar Heating Worcester Greenskies solar panels A typical well sized solar system should provide around 50-70% of the domestic hot water requirements of a home, representing a very worthwhile saving on hot water heating costs. The remaining hot water requirement is provided by the boiler.
A typical well sized solar system should provide around 50-70% of the domestic hot water requirements of a home, representing a very worthwhile saving on hot water heating costs. The remaining hot water requirement is provided by the boiler.
FREE no obligation surveys available
- Solar PV Electric/ Solar Thermal Hot Water & Heat Pump Installation
- Generate your own electricity or hot water.
- You may be able to sell your surplus electricity generated to the national grid.
- You could earn yourself additional income.
- You’ll protect the environment whilst saving money.
- Visit- https://www.gov.uk/feed-in-tariffs/overview
- FREE no obligation surveys available- phone 01457 868 040.
- LPG System Installation
- Gas Fire and Surround Installation
- Hot Water Cylinder & Thermal Stores Installation
- Radiator Installation
- Programmable Room Thermostat Installation
- Flue Liner & Cowl Installation
- Wall Heater & Water Heater Installation
- Fan Warm Air Installation
- Cooker Installation
- General Plumbing & Bathroom Installation
- Shower Installation
- Central Heating magneFilter Installation
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- System Power Flushing- Click here to find out more.
- System Power Flushing
- We recommend a ‘one off deep clean’ removing corrosion and sludge from your central heating system before we fit your new boiler.
- A System Power Flush will improve the efficiency of your existing central heating system- lowering your energy bills and saving you money.
- A System Power Flush is sometimes recommended to clean and restore existing central heating systems with circulation and boiler noise problems.
- It will also protect your new boiler and it’s manufacturers guarantee.
- Your radiators heat output will be restored too.
- Phone Gas Care to find out more on 01457 868 040.