Landlord & Home Buyer Gas Safety certificates.
- Our office team can take the gas safety administration stress away! We’ll contact your tenant directly to arrange and send you a reminder when it is due. We hold comprehensive records should you require information in the future.
- We can send you an instant electronic certificate or send a copy in the post if preferred.
- We’ll send you or your lettings management agent a reminder the following year - taking the stress out of having to remember.
- Should your tenant experience problems with their heating, don’t worry as all properties on our database take priority in the winter months.
- Gas Care can install both smoke & carbon monoxide alarms & carry out Legionella Risk Assessments at the same time as your Landlord Gas Safety Checks. Discounts available too!
- New Boiler Finance options available too- terms and conditions apply.
- Our Gas Safe registered engineers are all employed. We do not use subcontractors or pay commission.
- Phone Gas Care to find out more on 01457 868 040 .
Acting as efficient low-level radiators, underfloor heating system (UFH) uses a heated water filled pipe buried under the floor to deliver heat energy evenly into each room, gently warming the living space through a combination of radiant energy and heat conduction. As it is the entire floor area that provides the heat, the actual temperature needed is much lower than in a traditional radiator system and it eliminates any of those annoying cold spots around the room.
Perhaps surprising to some, UFH is suitable for use right throughout the home and with any floor covering from tiles to carpet.
The benefits do not stop there, UFH is low maintenance and in a modern, well insulated home, can even act as the primary heat emitter, replacing the need for radiators completely and freeing up wall space so there are no restrictions of where you can put your furniture!
- By ‘power flushing’ your heating system, with a powerflushing machine, the sludge and built up residue will be removed via inline magnetic filtration, and it will make your system work more efficiently
- For a free estimate please let us know the type of system you own, the age (estimate), the number of radiators and call 01457 868 040.
- Longer boiler lifespan
- Some manufacturers will increase your boiler guarantee If a filter is fitted at the time of installation
- Can help to reduce system running costs*
- Increase the comfort and efficiency of your heating system
* Independent research carried out by GASTEC at CRE